recent

Titulo

25 YouTube Channels with Tutorials for Women with Kinky Hair

 photo kinkyhair.jpg
A part of me is still deeply suspicious of this hair ranking system that places the loosest, most defined curls at 1 and kinky, coils at 4, but I must admit that being able to define your hair texture and type can be extremely beneficial when searching for styling options and tips. Black and kinky YouTube beauty gurus are serving up expert advice to women trying to figure out their hair daily. If you've got kinky hair and you need some inspiration, check out one of these women.



YouTube.com/BlackWomenHair
Channel description: 
On this channel I mainly do step by step hair tutorials for black African American women. My hair texture is 4c but the hairstyles I teach can work on all hair types such as 2a 2b 2c 3a 3b 3c 4a 4b 4c

Recent video:
Partial Sew In: Blending, Cutting, And Styling Curly Weave With Natural 4c Hair Tutorial Part 5


YouTube.com/nastarF
Channel description:
This is a life channel. I talk about a variety of things from hair, to healthy living, books all the way up to food. I'm hoping that my videos help someone else just as the videos that I watch on here have helped and continue to help me.


Recent video:
Green House Effect On 4C Hair


YouTube.com/Bhambaay
Channel description:
This channel I mostly about me posting videos for stuff I couldn't find on youtube. Also if you don't like my videos , my opinions, or my persona don't linger around because this is for people who actually care about my topics.I'm trying to keep it positive.


Recent video:
How to make afro textured hair soft( Product review Dabur Vatika Almond oil)


YouTube.com/aucurlsnaturelle
Channel description:
join me on my JOURney.

Recent video:
Natural Hair| BIG AFRO (No heat tools)


Channel description:
A little of this and a little bit of that.

Recent video:
[*134*] HAIR BASICS: How To Steam For Moisturized 4C Hair


YouTube.com/4ChairChick
Channel description:
Once upon a time I thought my hair was the nappiest out there. Then I started meeting and seeing woman with my hair type. I've learned 4c hair is very versatile. I use this channel to share tips, tricks, and key learnings about 4c hair. I'm not an expert just a woman on a journey. I have a YouTube channel for five reasons. 1. To inspire young girls in middle school and high school 2. To be an example for 4c hair women 3. To connect and build relationships with positive people. 4. To share my perspective 5. Help others and spread love.

Recent video:


YouTube.com/Jouelzy
Channel description:
Weekly videos offering tips and style tutorials for the other side of natural hair, 4C Natural Hair. A splash of makeup and fashion looks. Offering the occasional witty commentary on current cultural topics the impact women of color.

Recent video:
Favorite Product: Moisturizer (4C Natural Hair)


YouTube.com/Naturalme4C
Channel description:
Hey! I'm an energetic, married mother of 2, who is on a journey to become the woman God has made me to be :) On this channel you can be sure to find a little bit of everything.(Natural hair tips/ tutorials,marriage fun, Christian and motivational videos, vlogging, makeup tips, and more!) I hope to inspire you to become comfortable in your own skin and love who you are. Be yourself and not the person people think you should be! Stay tuned :)

Recent video:


Channel description:
I have uploaded over 100 videos filled with useful information. Feel free to check them out.

Recent video:
Magnetic Twist Set Tutorial

YouTube.com/MissCinnamonCake
Channel description:
Welcome to my channel!!! My channel focuses on caring and styling your natural hair. I have a type 4 Texture. I also do fashion videos and Vlogs.

Recent video:
2nd Day Hair- 4c Natural Hair


Channel description:
Beauty & Lifestyle tidbits with a Moroccan touch


Recent video:

Channel description:
Hair, Beauty, Fashion & All Things Girly

Recent video:


Channel description: 
My STATS:

-Hair Type: 4a, 4b in Crown

-Natural Since August 2008

Recent video:
Dutch Side Braid on Natural Hair | Protective Style


YouTube.com/IslandEssence
Channel description:
Natural Hair, make up, nails, style/ fashion, lifestyle

Recent video:
My favourite natural hair products


YouTube.com/tellmebeauty
Channel description:
Hello to my Beautiful Viewers! My name is Tell and Welcome to TellmeBeauty! Here you can find beauty tutorials for Everyday makeup looks with Tips to help your makeup look its best!. I also just recently Big Chopped my hair lol and officially started my Natural hair Journey! My Channel is about everything girly and beauty related from makeup to fashion! . I post Videos weekly! I am always taking request! If you haven't already please subscribe so that you wont miss any of my videos! Thank you so much for watching and joining my little community! I hope to get to know you :) as you get to know me !

Recent video:
Hair: 9 month BIG CHOP UPDATE!! Product FAIL, New Products,Length Check + more!


YouTube.com/CandidAnn
Channel description:
4C Natural Hair, Photography, Makeup & Friday Night Confessionals

Recent video: 


Channel description:
A regular Chic that is passionate about Makeup, Beauty & Haircare. Join me on my journey


Recent video:


YouTube.com/justMeAnd4C
Channel description:
Proud Sa Lone (Sierra Leone) chic here! I'll be documenting my 4C hair journey up in this piece.;-D

Recent video:
Beautiful Curls using Curl Formers- 4C Hair


Channel description:
We need to live Naturally and Naturally love our hair. I have a mission to change the face and texture of beauty. You are as beautiful as you want to be! It is as simple as that. Welcome to my channel. Enjoy ! Ca'mon and be natural with me!

Recent video:


Channel description:
This channel is dedicated to hair care and hair styling tips. There will also be some fashion and make-up tips shared for beginners.

Recent video:


Recent video:


Channel description:
Make-up how to's, fashion, hair, life talk

Recent video:


Channel description:
Natural Hair Journey

Recent video:

Related:

Karen Byrd's Natural Hair Dolls Celebrate Diverse Black Beauty
In Praise of Solange's Natural Hair Wigs
Get Janelle Monae's Natural Updo


Kimberly Foster is the Founder and Editor of COLOURES. Email or
Powered by Blogger.