recent

Titulo

Solange Welcomes Summer for ASOS Magazine

 photo solange-knowles-asos-shoot7.jpg
Solange posed for ASOS magazine's June edition, and talked about the evolution of her style. I'm sure you've noticed, Solo is no longer opting for the bold prints that once put her on the fashion radar.

She told the mag:
“I might be having a little evolution in my style…it’s been a lot more subtle. I had a bit of print fatigue, it’s been a part of who I am for as long as I can remember. But you want to evolve and experiment – that’s part of the fun and the joy of being a woman.”


 photo solange-knowles-asos-shoot2.jpg
 photo solange-knowles-asos-shoot1.jpg
 photo solange-knowles-asos-shoot3.jpg
 photo solange-knowles-asos-shoot4.jpg
 photo solange-knowles-asos-shoot5.jpg

10 Dresses from ASOS we love right now:



Kimberly Foster is the Founder and Editor of COLOURES. Email or
Powered by Blogger.