recent

Titulo

Jada Pinkett Smith Shows Of Her Super Style in Net-A-Porter's The Edit

Jada Pinkett Smith poses in sleek and sophisticated style for Net-A-Porter's The Edit magazine. The 42-year-old actress and activist posed for photographer Chris Coll wearing Victoria Beckham, Christian Louboutin, Chloe, Giambattista Valli, Saint Laurent, Narciso Rodriguez.

"I think every woman's a super woman," Jada tells the magazine. "A woman's capacity to love the men we love the women we love--I believe is what gives a woman her super power. When a woman's love has been betrayed, watch out."

Jada also talks about her much scrutinized relationship with her daughter Willow. "Just like I stood by my mother and everything that she went through, my daughter's done the same with me. My ups and my downs because I haven't been afraid to share those things with her."













Watch the full interview:


Read The Edit here.


Kimberly Foster is the Founder and Editor of COLOURES. Email or
Powered by Blogger.