recent

Titulo

Ciara is the New Face of Revlon

 photo Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 8.11.57 AM.png
If you have eyes, then you know Ciara is a great beauty. The Atlanta-bred singer regularly shuts down red carpets, and she signed a contract with IMG models earlier this year.

Ciara and her gorgeous face will be representing Revlon across the world as a Global Brand Ambassador.

Her connection to the brand couldn't be more personal. “My mom was trying to figure out my name when my dad bought her a fragrance called Ciara by Revlon. That’s where my name came from! Ever since I understood that, my mind has been on it,” she told People magazine.
 photo ciara-revlon.jpg

As a Global Brand Ambassador Ciara will appear in ads for the brand and star in special campaigns.

”It’s an exciting thing because, you know, it’s bigger than the makeup," she said. "They take it a step further by using the platform to help make a difference.”

It's been a good year for Ciara. She got married to football star Russell Wilson just a few months ago.

Powered by Blogger.