recent

Titulo

Chanel Iman Recreates Iconic Beauty Looks for Violet Grey


Chanel Iman recreated looks inspired by Linda Evangelista, Josephine Baker and Georgia Jagger. The 23-year-old once again shows off her versatility in the online magazine.  In the interview, she explained how she's grown in her modeling career.


When I first started [modeling] I was very young. I was like this little doll that everyone just played with. So I could look really good or really horrible depending on who got their hands on me. But as you grow as a model, you figure out what works for you and you learn to say, ‘Ok, you can’t do this, you have to DO this.’ People can think you’re being a diva but you’re not. I used to go to bed crying because I knew I could look better than how they were making me look. So I had to learn how to stand up for myself in that way.



The Scarlet Lip inspired by Bianca Jagger 



The Modern Winged Eye inspired by Linda Evangelista


The Powder Blue Eye inspired by Josephine Baker


Photo Credit: Ben Hassett/ VioletGrey.com

Kimberly Foster is the Founder and Editor of COLOURES. Email or
Powered by Blogger.