recent

Titulo

Jada Pinkett Smith Shows Off Her Incredible Shape in Health Magazine

43-year-old Jada Pinkett Smith shares her keys to staying fit in the latest issues of Health Magazine. The mother of two says she works out everyday to keep her spectacular shape.


I tell people all the time, ‘You can eat whatever you want, as long as you’re willing to put the work in, and that’s a thing I had to learn. So I make sure I do something physical every single day. But that doesn’tt mean you have to go to the gym and freaking kill yourself! I do 20 minutes of cardio a day. Everybodys thinking you gotta be in the gym for an hour and a half. Literally, I’m never in the gym longer than 45 minutes. Just be consistent—that’s it! It doesn’t necessarily have to be intense, and you will see a difference. Just go out of your house and do a brisk walk! Every night, my mother and I take the dog and just walk, and that’s a ritual for us.








Kimberly Foster is the Founder and Editor of COLOURES. Email or
Powered by Blogger.